Today we are going to make pretzel kisses for our desert! Making treats is a fun way to prepare for desert and keep the little's busy! They love to help Mommy in the kitchen and we have a blast. This is a nice easy recipe and is so yummy!
1 bag of small square pretzels
1 bag of Hersey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Place half of the pretzels on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Top each pretzel with a Hersey Kiss.
- Bake in oven for approximately 3 minutes. You want to just leave in until kiss is softened.
- Remove from oven.
- Top each treat with another pretzel.
- Let it cool and then refrigerate until ready to enjoy.
Let us know how yours turned out! We would love to know!
This Crazy Life is mine and I love it!